Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Unconnected

This past weekend I moved into a new place. It's smaller, but cozier, than my old place. More importantly, it's cheaper. What I didn't anticipate was the inability to steal my neighbor's wireless connection. Everyone around me now has their shit locked up. Stingy bastards. Well, I decided to bite the bullet and Time-Warner's coming on Friday to get me all hooked up. Until then I'm freeloading in public spaces. Man. Living w/o the internet sucks. Especially when you don't have a job. I depend on the world wide web not only to keep me entertained, but also to find a job.
Hanging out in a coffee shop all day sounds cool, but I have guilt about not spending money in a place I'm spending a lot of time in.
Anyway, it's starting to get crowded and loud in here, and I don't like people.
I'm working on getting a digital camera so you guys can get the big picture of what a day in my worthless hum drum life is like. 'Til then, use your imagination!

No comments: